Proud to be an FMAT Academy

Academy Life

Useful links for students

Child Exploitation and Online Protection command

Are you worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you online? Visit the Child Exploitation and Online Protection command website:

Travel Assist

Solihull and Birmingham council may be able to offer your child free school travel assistance to get to school.  This will normally be a bus pass or an equivalent amount of money.  Do I qualify? To apply for free school travel assistance your child must:

  • State school (school maintained by the Council)
  • Pupil referral unit
  • Non-maintained special school
  • Free school
  • Academy

How to apply

You must apply to the council to which you pay your council tax.

Please click on the Solihull or Birmingham links below:

Birmingham City Council

Solihull MBC